The official unblock date for the 2010 fix is Thursday, July 15, 2010. The price is $31.95. end year ’ second set up ( which included 36 coins ) sold for $ 27.95. The 2008 set had the lapp amount of coins as this year ’ randomness ( 28 ) and sold for $ 22.95 .
The 2010 United States Mint Uncirculated Coin Set, which will often be referred to plainly as the 2010 Mint Set, contains 14 coins struck at the Mint ’ s facility in Denver and 14 manufactured at the Mint ’ s facility in Philadelphia.
These besides happen to to be the two locations that strike the circulating versions of american neologism. however, the Mint Set will feature particularly created collector coins that the Mint describes as :
“ Coins that are struck on special presses using greater effect than circulating coins, producing a acute, elaborately detailed image, and feature the satin finish introduced in 2005. The coins are sealed in a blister and displayed in a folder. One booklet contains coins bearing the “ P ” mint mark and the other contains coins bearing the “ D ” mint punctuate. ”
Within each set up are uncirculated versions of all of the 2010-dated mobilize coins, including the :
- Eight 2010 P & D Presidential Dollar Coins (Fillmore, Pierce, Buchanan, and Lincoln)
- 2010 P&D Native American Dollar Coins
- 2010 P&D Kennedy Half Dollars
- 2010 P & D Roosevelt Dimes
- 2010 P & D Jefferson Nickels
- 2010 P & D Lincoln Cent
Plus, five newly designed quarters. The 2010 America the Beautiful Quarters ( and besides the first gear five for the series as a solid ) included in the Mint Set are :
- 2010 P &D Hot Springs National Park Quarters, representing the state of Arkansas
- 2010 P &D Yellowstone National Park Quarters, representing the state of Wyoming
- 2010 P &D Yosemite National Park Quarters, representing the state of California
- 2010 P &D Grand Canyon National Park Quarters, representing the state of Arizona
- 2010 P &D Mount Hood National Forest Site Quarters, representing the state of Oregon
The final designs for these five quarters have not yet been released by the Mint but should be known shortly as the Hot Springs Quarter is due to appear in circulation in the third workweek of April .
Under the America the Beautiful Quarters Program, five new quarters will appear annually for at least the adjacent 11 years resulting in a minimal of 56 new designs. Each of these coins will honor a web site “ emblematic of a national park or other home site, ” with one choose from each express, the District of Columbia and the five United States Territories .
For extra information on each of the coins mentioned, besides see 2010 US Coins .