Initial Passcode Authentication
The first step to accessing the App each prison term would be to type in your passcode, however as an alternative, for your convenience and security system, there is the hypothesis to be able to log into the App using biometric authentication :
Reading: https://ontopwiki.com App User Guide
once logged in, this is the beginning page that you will be greeted by. The page provides all necessity data and functionality to begin trading crypto. Favorite cryptocurrencies which are starred through the “ Track ” section are shown hera for convenience .
Top performers and news
circus tent performers are found right below the favorites and indicate the best do token ( sulfur ), in terms of percentage amplification within the last 24h. Crypto News is properly below the clear performers, this section provides penetration for newly updates on the platform .
Buy and sell options
By clicking on the “ Trade ” button, present on the Main Page, a Trade check with the available options will pop up. Buy and Sell are the available options, which include all available tokens for a given region. Selecting “ Buy ” will bring up the tokens that are available for purchase. Once a token has been selected, it will bring up a newfangled yellow journalism that will allow the selection of purchase method and amount. After the selection of method acting and measure is done, a confirmation screen comes up, following that the transaction needs to be authenticated. Upon successful authentication, the purchase ratification screen comes up .
Sell a token
Selecting “ Sell ” will bring up the tokens available for sale ( or the ones you have available in your crypto wallet ). however, if you have an insufficient balance wheel, you ‘ll be asked to select a different come and try again. You can besides click on “ buy ”, where you will have to select a token and buy a specific amount of it . Clicking the “ Transfer ” button on the main screen will open the selection menu, where Deposit and Withdrawal will be available as options. When “ Deposit ” is selected, two deposit options will be displayed – Crypto Deposit and Fiat Deposit. For Crypto Deposits, select the mint you are looking to deposit and from there the details for your wallet will appear on the screen . Initiating a Fiat Deposit will bring up the Fiat wallet depositing menu, which then provides the details for a bank deposit . Selecting “Withdraw” brings us to a similar screen that allows withdrawal of assets, be it crypto immediately or in decree. Selecting Crypto will prompt a menu of options to appear. Depending on which accounts are linked to the Crypto.com App, more options will appear, such as Defi/Exchange/Other users, if the App is allowed to see contacts on the device . external wallet withdrawals bring up a fresh page, where external wallets are added and confirmed. Selecting Fiat will lead to the Fiat wallet menu for withdrawals. You can find more information about lodge and withdrawal information in this article. You can easily entree this option, once you tap “ Pay ”, which is situated in the upper right corner on the home page. This choice allows moment payments to friends or supported merchants .
- Gift Cards – allows the leverage of gift cards with cryptocurrencies .
- Airtime – allows airtime top-ups .
- Scan – opens up the television camera to allow scan of QR codes for payments to friends or supported merchants .
- Send – brings up a reach list, if the App is allowed permissions to view contacts. Can send to anyone, even if they do not have an App account, which will prompt the receiving party to create an account, if they do, the crypto is received, if not, it is returned within a few days .
Going rear on the Main Page, you will see a doodad icon situated in the upper left corner of the application. Once you click on it, the Settings menu will be displayed on the blind. You will see 10 different sections :
- requital Currency ( Select your prefer currency to display your balance and transactions and press the ‘ Confirm ’ button. )
- speech ( Select your prefer language and iron the ‘ Confirm ’ button. )
- PayString ( here you can register your alone PayString. You can find more information about PayString in this article )
- App Customization Settings ( here you can customize which section you land on when you open the app and add shortcuts. )
- refund Currency ( here you can select your prefer currency to settle merchant refunds. )
- enable Face ID/Touch ID
- Passcode Settings ( here you can select whether to or not to require a passcode when you open the app. )
- Change Passcode
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Anti-phishing Code
- Tracking ( Tracking can be allowed by clicking on the ‘ Change Permissions ’ button and selecting the ‘ Allow Tracking ’ option in your telephone settings .
- telling Settings ( here you have the option to enable/disable notifications, offerings, and alerts. )
- Crypto.com DeFi Wallet
- Help Center ( This menu redirects you to our Help Center where you can find detail data about all our products. )
- contact Support ( Please use this menu to contact our Support Team )
About Crypto.com Visa Card
- Terms & Conditions ( here you will be redirected to our Terms and Conditions )
About Crypto.com App
- Fees & Limits
- Terms & Conditions
- Privacy Notice ( here you can read our Privacy Notice )
- system Status ( here you can subscribe to our Crypto.com Status Page where we share updates regarding any ongoing issues. )
- Visit Our Website
Crypto.com App Version
- Log out
right next to “ Home ”, you can find the “ Accounts Tab ”. Once you ’ ve entered the Account menu, here you can find all of the details regarding your accounts .
- here you can see your full balance in Crypto Wallet, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, and Fiat Wallet. besides, if you wish you can make your balance inconspicuous, by clicking the “ center ” icon, situated following to your symmetry. After you click on the Crypto Wallet, a drop-down menu will appear displaying all of the cryptocurrency holdings that you presently have in your Crypto.com App. Each cryptocurrency will display the measure you have in the said keepsake, the equivalent amount in your Fiat currentness ( e.g. U.S. Dollars in the screenshot above ), and the percentage movements of gains/losses for the day .
The same as the above mentioned applies for all of the fields below with the exception of the FIAT wallet – there you can alone hold the support FIAT currentness of your FIAT wallet – this depends on your placement. You can find more information about that in this article .
Daily Balance Movement
- right below the sum balance is the daily balance movement in the currentness you ’ ve picked. This field represents the gains or losses for the day in the currentness you ’ ve picked. It varies between green and orange, depending on whether the balance movement for the day is positive ( green ) or negative ( orange ) .
Portfolio Allocation button
- In the upper left corner, you can see the Portfolio Allocation button. There you can see your total portfolio measure. How it ’ sulfur divided amongst different coins presented in a pie chart, and/or how it ’ s divided among the Crypto.com Products, meaning – how much of your portfolio value is divided among the Crypto Wallet, Exchange, Crypto Credit, Crypto Earn, etc .
Convert Crypto Dust
- This choice stands for converting your small cryptocurrency balances ( “ Crypto Dust ” ) to CRO. Cryptocurrency dust are small cryptocurrency balances under the minimum trade wind ( buy/sell ) limits. This button will display an orange scatter if you have dust in your crypto wallet ( randomness ) .
here you can see a history of all of your Account transactions, such as :
- Cryptocurrency transactions ( buy/sell/deposit/withdraw )
- impale Rewards
- CRO purchases
- Earn Deposits, etc .
* You can besides export your transaction history as a CSV file and see your previous exports.
Read more custom BY HOANGLM with new data process: What Is Nexus (NXS)? | A Complete Guide to the 3D Blockchain
once you have entered the application, you will be able to find the Super Menu button in the bottom middle of the screen. This is besides called the “ Lion menu ”. You will be able to see what kind of option you may have in the screenshots below. * Please do note that in some regions some of the options may be still unavailable. * once you choose this menu, you will see the below options and what they lead to ( if applicable for your region ) :
- Crypto wallet – leads to your Crypto remainder
- Track – leads to a list of currencies, which progress you will be able to track
- Fiat Wallet – leads to your Fiat wallet balance
- Recurring Buy – leads to the option of setting Recurring purchases
- Card – leads to the Card segment, where you can find the functionalities of the poster
- Pay – leads to the Crypto.com Pay choice
- Supercharger – leads to the Supercharger event
- Credit – leads to the Crypto.com Credit option
- Earn – leads to the Crypto.com Earn option
- Rewards – leads to the Rewards page, where you can see the total rewards you have received ( Referrals, cashback, etc. )
- Refer – leads to the referring page, where your referral link is situated
- leads to the Booking.com web site, where you can find dismiss accommodations
You can find the shortcuts at the bottom of the Supercharger menu. This gives the opportunity to set up 4 different shortcuts to products, which are your most-used options. This way, you will be able to access the needed product quick. If you wish to change the shortcuts, you will be able to do sol if you press and hold one of the display shortcuts. once you have done therefore, you will see a menu of different options you can choose from :
In the Track section, you can see all cryptocurrencies and their condition. It ’ s an easy direction to track the coins that you might be trading .
* * Keep in mind that you can only buy cryptocurrencies that are presently available in the Crypto.com Mobile App. once you choose ten coin, you will see a chart with historic data about it for up to 6 months in the by. If you choose to buy the X coin, you will face 4 unlike options :
- Credit Card
- Crypto Wallet
- Fiat Wallet
- Add Credit or Debit Card
Set up Favourites
You can set “ Favourites ” by typing the coin name in the search banish and marking the asterisk in the upper right corner to appear in chicken. once marked as a darling, the specific coin will constantly appear on clear .
Create an Alert
Going back to the independent Track page and clicking on the bell in the amphetamine right corner will guide you through how to set an alarm about the chosen currentness. You can choose Target Price Alert or Percentage Movement Alert .
once you go back to the independent Track Page, the square in the upper berth good recess stands for “ Notifications ”. This is an easy way to stay up to date with the latest news about the currencies you marked as “ favorites ”
On the main Track Page, in the upper entrust corner, you can find the choice to switch between Light and Dark mode for the appearance of the Track segment .
Select and apply for a Card
In cases where you have n’t selected and staked even, you can choose your wag by clicking on the card icon at the bottom correct corner of the home page. You will see available cards and relate benefits . After choosing a Royal Indigo batting order, for case, the keep up requirements will appear :
On the other hand, if you have already received your calling card, you will need to activate it through the app. To do that, go to the Card menu and Choose Activate Card. You can find more information about that in this article. once you have activated your card, you can manage it through the app. When you open the Card Menu, you can click on the upper right card corner to see extra information about your Crypto.com Visa card. additionally, you can check if your Card is active or either not Ordered/In procedure of delivery. If your card is already active, you will be able to check the following :
- Card Pin Number ( you will be asked to provide a Birth date and Passcode/Biometrical in rate to receive a PIN phone number )
- Freeze Card Option
- View your Card act
- You can enable International use
- Full Card Details, where you can see :
- Card Type
- Card Privileges
- Card Benefits
- Extra Staking Benefits ( if any )
- wag Fees
- Crypto.com Visa Card Terms & Conditions
additionally, you can check more information about the above-mentioned details in this article .
Card Pin Number Reveal
After verifying your identity, the PIN will be displayed. You can find more information about these sections in the screenshots below : once you decide to top up your card, you will be given 3 options to do that :
- Crypto Wallet
- Fiat Wallet
Read more custom BY HOANGLM with new data process: How to Make a Coin Bezel Necklace – Easy!
- Credit Card
Exchange and Send
These two options stand for exchanging your currency and importing your call Contacts, in holy order to start transferring money to your peers right away .
Category customs BY HOANGLM with modern data serve : Finance
Leave a Comment