When is ku casino 23 TOTY out ? Nominees, vote, confirmed date for EA Sports ‘ FUT Team of the Year
With domestic action resuming across Europe following the 2022 FIFA World Cup, FIFA 23 players are being asked phệ name their top team in one of the first rounds of awards of the calendar year .
From World Cup-winning captain Lionel Messi & leading marksman Kylian Mbappe mập Premier League top scorer Erling Haaland & many of the stars of La Liga và the Bundesliga, the hugely popular franchise has compiled a long danh sách of 100 stars lớn choose from .
At the back, Argentina penalty người hùng Emiliano Martinez, Liverpool và Brazil goalkeeper Alisson và Chelsea defenders Reece James, Kalidou Koulibaly & Thiago Silva are among the names gamers can nominate .
Ready lớn narrow lao dốc your selection for the vote ? Here’s what you need béo know about the FIFA 23 Team of the Year ( TOTY ) .
MORE: FIFA 23 ratings tracker: Complete list
How does the FIFA 23 TOTY work?
Fans are able bự select a team of 11 players from the danh sách via FIFA 23 creators EA Sports ‘ TOTY voting page .
The winning players will be rewarded with FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Player Items, creating boosted ratings béo recognise their inclusion in the team .
When is the FIFA 23 TOTY released?
The FIFA 23 TOTY vote is currently live, with the public vote closing on Tuesday, January 17 at tám am GMT / tam am ET .
EA confirmed the final squad will be revealed on Thursday, January 19. Based on past TOTY releases, the TOTY squad will begin phệ be released into FUT on Friday, January 20 at 6 pm GMT / một pm ET .
Help decide The World’s Best.
See the 100 #TOTY Nominees tomorrow.
Voting starts January 10 🗓️ pic.twitter.com/chRIW3ZQrj
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) January 8, 2023
Who are the FIFA 23 TOTY nominees?
- Thibaut Courtois – Marseille
- Gregor Kobel – Borussia Dortmund
- Mike Maignan – Milan
- Alisson – Liverpool
- Ederson – Manchester City
- Wojciech Szczęsny – Juventus
- Kevin Trapp – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Yassine Bounou – Sevilla
- Hugo Lloris – Tottenham Hotspur
- Emiliano Martinez – Aston Villa
- Marquinhos – Paris Saint-Germain
- Cristiano Biraghi – Fiorentina
- Joao Cancelo – Man City
- Thiago Silva – Chelsea
- Alphonso Davies – Bayern Munich
- Jeremie Frimpong – Bayer Leverkusen
- Eder Militao – Real Madrid
- Ruben Dias – Man City
- Grimaldo – Benfica
- Achraf Hakimi – PSG
- Theo Hernandez – Milan
- Kalidou Koulibaly – Chelsea
- Nicolas Otamendi – Benfica
- Bremer – Juventus
- Niklas Sule – Dortmund
- Fikayo Tomori – Milan
- Kieran Trippier – Newcastle United
- Virgil van Dijk – Liverpool
- Josko Gvardiol – RB Leipzig
- Jules Kounde – Barcelona
- Cristian Romero – Tottenham
- Dayot Upamecano – Bayern
- Jonathan Clauss – Marseille
- Reece James – Chelsea
- Marcos Acuna – Sevilla
- Nicolo Barella – Inter
- Jude Bellingham – Dortmund
- Steven Berghuis – Ajax
- Marcelo Brozovic – Inter
- Bernardo Silva – Man City
- Kevin De Bruyne – Man City
- Moussa Diaby – Bayer Leverkusen
- Nabil Fekir – Real Betis
- Seko Fofana – Lens
- Pedri – Barcelona
- Vincenzo Grifo – Freiburg
- Rodri – Man City
- Daichi Kamada – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Joshua Kimmich – Bayern
- Filip Kostic – Juventus
- Toni Kroos – Real Madrid
- Sadio Mane – Bayern
- Merino – Real Sociedad
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic – Lazio
- Luka Modric – Real Madrid
- Martin Odegaard – Arsenal
- Parejo – Villarreal
- Declan Rice – West Ham United
- Bukayo Saka – Arsenal
- Aurelien Tchouameni – Real Madrid
- Sandro Tonali – Milan
- Federico Valverde – Real Madrid
- Casemiro – Manchester United
- Sofyan Amrabat – Fiorentina
- Bruno Fernandes – Man United
- Ritsu Doan – Freiburg
- Enzo Fernandez – Benfica
- Ivan Perisic – Tottenham
- Adrien Rabiot – Juventus
- Lorenzo Pellegrini – Roma
- Iago Aspas – Celta Vigo
- Wissam Ben Yedder – Monaco
- Karim Benzema – Real Madrid
- Rafael Leao – Milan
- Neymar – PSG
- Vinicius Jr. – Real Madrid
- Ousmane Dembele – Barcelona
- Joao Felix – Atletico Madrid
- Gabriel Jesus – Arsenal
- Phil Foden – Man City
- Cody Gakpo – Liverpool
- Erling Haaland – Man City
- Borja Iglesias – Real Betis
- Ciro Immobile – Lazio
- Harry Kane – Tottenham
- Randal Kolo Muani – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Dejan Kulusevski – Tottenham
- Robert Lewandowski – Barcelona
- Lautaro Martínez – Inter
- Kylian Mbappe – PSG
- Lionel Messi – PSG
- Christopher Nkunku – RB Leipzig
- Darwin Nunez – Liverpool
- Victor Osimhen – Napoli
- Mohamed Salah – Liverpool
- Heung Min Son – Tottenham
- Martin Terrier – Rennes
- Dušan Vlahovic – Juventus
- Olivier Giroud – Milan
- Antoine Griezmann – Atletico Madrid
Who are the best players in FIFA 23?
Messi và Mbappe hardly looked in need of boosts during their deadly displays in Qatar but the pair, who are among the five players with a leading overall rating of 91 on FIFA 23, look likely mập have their numbers lifted once the votes are in .
Of the three players joining them on that rating, Ballon d’Or winner Karim Benzema missed the finals through injury, while Robert Lewandowski’s Poland were ousted in the first knockout ải by France & Kevin de Bruyne’s Belgium did not progress from the nhóm stage .
All five were named in FIFA 23 ‘ s Ultimate Team danh sách of the 23 top players before the latest release of the game in September .
TOTY nominee Mohamed Salah is one of the players immediately behind them on 90, although the Liverpool forward has had a quiet season by his stratospheric standards & did not go mập the World Cup because Egypt did not qualify .
Manuel Neuer, Cristiano Ronaldo, Virgil van Dijk and Thibaut Courtois are the other players phối mập tip kết thúc the 90 – point mark if they make the TOTY cut .
Messi is ranked as the best dribbler, with Mbappe regarded as the fastest player & Ederson & De Bruyne the top passers .
tác giả ( s )
Ben MillerBen Miller is a nội dung producer for The Sporting News .