Where to buy Samoyedcoin
It looks like SAMO may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the US .
You can hush purchase SAMO by using a decentralized exchange ( DEX ) rather. Decentralized exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Solana and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another .
Decentralized exchanges ( DEX ) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novitiate users. Please learn about decentralize exchanges first if you ‘re unfamiliar .
How to purchase SAMO using a decentralized exchange.
- Find SAMO on a decentralized exchange and make sure Samoyedcoin can be traded for SOL which is the native asset of the Solana blockchain. Popular DEXs include Raydium, Marinade Finance and Saber.
- Buy SOL to trade for SAMO using an exchange like
Crypto.com. You will need to purchase enough SOL to swap for SAMO as well as SOL to pay for transaction fees on the Solana network (known as gas). Gas fees only cost a fraction of a cent on Solana, so keeping 0.01 SOL set aside for gas will be plenty.
- Transfer the SOL into a Solana web 3.0 wallet like like Phantom to connect to the DEX.
- Trade SOL for SAMO on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave a small amount of SOL in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalize and the SAMO tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the US.
Best Samoyedcoin wallets to store your SAMO
You can keep your SAMO on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet :
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Disclaimer : This is not an sanction of cryptocurrency or any specific supplier, military service or offer. It is not a recommendation to trade .
Is Samoyedcoin a good investment?
SAMO is the native token of the platform that makes function of a repair supply capital model such that only 9,238,477,429 coins can ever enter circulation. The currency is subject to even grocery store volatility as are most early cryptos available in the market today. here are a few key aspects of the project worth considering :
- Unique design: The name Samoyedcoin (or самоед in Cyrillic) originates from the name of a breed of dogs that are commonly found across Eastern Europe, the same region where Solana’s cofounder Anatoly Yakovenko hails from.
- Community driven design: As per Samoyedcoin’s whitepaper whitepaper the project is designed to be driven largely by its core community of backers while harnessing the power of the Solana ecosystem. As a result, the platform is able to offer its users with a host of functional benefits such as good scalability, high processing speeds and low transaction fees.
- Popularity:Thanks to its entertainment and education value, SAMO has fast gained a lot of popularity amongst Solana users and is available for purchase across a number of popular centralized exchanges as well as decentralized exchanges such as (but not limited to) OKX, Gate.io, Bitrue, LAToken, Orca, Serum, amongst others.
extra information about Samoyedcoin can be found using our SAMO analysis tools.
Today’s Samoyedcoin price versus ATH
Compare today ‘s monetary value of Samoyedcoin ( $ 0.00863244 USD ) against its all-time-high price of $ 0.236987 USD on 28 October 2021. The closer the bar is to 100 %, the nearer SAMO is to reaching its ATH again .
Samoyedcoin’s price: $ 0.00863244
ATH date: October 28, 2021
Samoyedcoin ATH: $0.236987
How to trade, convert or sell Samoyedcoin
You can convert or sell your SAMO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SAMO on.
- If you store your Samoyedcoin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of SAMO you’d like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Samoyedcoin.
- Complete your transaction and move your SAMO to a wallet for storage.
- Data by CoinGecko
Disclaimer : Cryptocurrencies, including Samoyedcoin, are notional, complex and involve meaning risks – they are highly explosive and sensitive to secondary coil activity. performance is unpredictable and by performance of SAMO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should besides verify the nature of any merchandise or service ( including its legal condition and relevant regulative requirements ) and consult the relevant Regulators ‘ websites before making any decisiveness. Finder, or the generator, may have holdings in the Samoyedcoin or any other cryptocurrency discussed .
You can convert or sell your SAMO with the like exchange you bought it through :