How to Transfer Coins Safely on FIFA 22?
Views : 11825
here is how to do it the right room since y’all keep ask ( constantly remember that transferring FIFA 22 coins is not legal and is always at your own risk ) :
1. You have an account with 20-2000K on it and you did n’t already run out of cabaret creations so you ‘re able to delete your club ( you have to be able to delete your club to delete the last footprints )
2. You choose a player from best cards to use and add the 70 % rule to it. The 70 % rule means that you list a player at 70 % of his utmost price ( so if we take Milinković-Savić 86 IF ; His maximum price range is 200K ( 200K x 70 % = 140K, thus you do n’t list him higher than 139-140K )
Any player can be used for this, but it is best to transfer between 50-200K per day to avoid the risk of a banish .
3. bid at the musician or buy him straight away, there is no dispute between these 2. I prefer to buy directly away since you do n’t have to wait for your coins to arrive .
4. Wait at least 24-48 hours until you transfer some of your coins again. I recommend you wait at least 25 hours to be supernumerary safe. Remember : It ‘s a marathon, not a dash .
Some extra tips and tricks
If you are uncoerced to transfer :
– 0-100K per day > 4-6 transfers a week is accomplishable .
– 100-200K per day > 2-4 transfers per workweek is approve .
– Anythings higher than 200K can be accomplishable aswell but I do n’t have have in this so I wo n’t recommend it.
Read more custom BY HOANGLM with new data process: Top 9 what phrase did george w bush coin in 2022 – Gấu Đây
Keep in mind : “ the less cards you transfer per 24-48 hours, the less find you have of getting banned. ” Ca n’t stress this adequate but entirely use 1 circuit board per day !
My strategy/advice : I ‘m presently using Milinković-Savić ( a price range of 200K ). I list him for 129K ( even less than the 70 % rule, to be excess certain ). I buy him neat away and wait longer than 24 hours before I transfer any coins again. [ 1 transaction/card per day ! ] When I ‘ve done this 2 days in a rowing, I wait 1 day and start transferring again after the 24 hours cooldown. I do n’t rush anything. barely think it ‘s a nice addition to your main account giving you an extra kind of income on FIFA 22. When I have deleted my SBC account 3x I stop on that report and create a new SBC account .
rule checklist :
– Using 70 % rule
– once every 24-48 hours
– Do n’t rush anything, take it easily and profit from it at the long term, there ‘s nothing like fast money/coins ( or you need to pack person like Mbappé or Ronaldo on your independent report but we know we wo n’t ) .
– Do it at your own gamble, when you are satisfied with what you have at your main account, sell your coins at your SBC account, open packs with it or give the history to a supporter, there is no reason to transfer it then .
My experiences : I ‘m used to do SBC accounts on FIFA 18-21 and I did n’t have a bad feel about it. On FIFA 22, it was a act different. On my first coins transfer, I stressed it to death as I already had 1M+ on my main account. But I fair did it and it went very well. Since then I ‘ve been transferring coins on FIFA 22 ( for 2 weeks immediately ) and have never had a banish in the years I ‘ve been playing FIFA, I hope this reassures some people a piece .
good fortune transferring your coins and let ‘s hope cipher gets banned from now on .
If there are any questions or things missing, please let me know so we can all get the most out of it !
Read more custom BY HOANGLM with new data process: How to Make a Coin Bezel Necklace – Easy!
( And tell us your success floor if after 24 hours/several days you are still not transfer banned as you would like good luck ) .
disavowal : As I have said before, this is no guarantee of success. This is the best direction I have used and seen in the last few weeks after hearing and applying several of your stories to this method acting. Everything is hush at your own gamble .