Finding all 4 Gold Coin locations and picking them up will help unlock the follow Achievement / Trophy :
* “ The King is in a Cent ” ( 20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy ) — Get all amber coins in chapter 2.
The Timeline for all these in-game amber Coins locations is listed below.
Index of King’s Quest 2015 Guides:
King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Gold Coins
here you ’ ll attend where to grab those glazed Gold Coins hiding in iniquity out-of-reach places…
Where to find all Gold Coins in King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2? The in-game collectibles locations for the Gold Coins are described in this detailed video guide by Zoidberg.
The Gold Coins are listed in the bit-by-bit video, in the order that they appear chronologically .
timeline in minutes for the Gold Coins Locations Guide :
• [ between 16:40 & 23:30 ] — Gold Coin Location #1 : On Chores Duty Day 2. Eat the meat, so you ’ ll have enough forte to lift the Frying Pan Sword ( Contraband ) from the stone pedestal holding it ( on the most-right cliff with the greens glowy eyeball on the cave walls ). then ( after following the pink glowy orb on the cave walls ) give the sword to Amaya Blackstone ( voiced by Zelda Williams ) in her cell, then after you choose to, she ’ ll take out the goblin on the correct first ; Who will drop the Gold Coin he ’ south tossing into the air out. then quickly pick up the Gold Coin from the earth before the guards take you back to your cell .
• [ between 34:00 & 35:20 ] — Gold Coin Location #2 : On Chores Duty Day 4. Eat the kernel ( for a moment time ), so you ’ ll gain broad strength to unscrew the three bolts from the big porridge pipe in your cell. Climb into the pipe and follow it until it exits in the cell with the hay bails pile to find a Gold Coin to the right atop a bucket with hay.
Read more: How to Make a Coin Bezel Necklace – Easy!
• [ between 30:00 & 36:10 ] — Gold Coin Location #3
A ) On Chores Duty Day 3. Bring the meat to the aged Muriel & Chester Hobblepot, so they ’ ll have enough strength to make a potion.
[ At 30:00 minutes ] Chester tosses out the Weed-Growing Potion in a blue bottle from their cell, pick it up to enable yourself to grow weeds higher up the central cave ’ randomness middle wall ( walk straight forward alternatively of to the sides ).
B ) On Chores Duty Day 4.
[ then at 36:00 minutes ] The next day, go back to the growing weeds in the central cave ’ second middle wall to see they have grown to the top, allowing you to scale the wall. At the top chopine you ’ ll see the missing Gold Coin lying following to two photograph frames, waiting for you to pick it up .
• [ between 42:00 & 43:30 ] — Gold Coin Location #4 On Chores Duty Day 5. Bring the kernel to the actual intended giant gram molecule it was intended to feed. immediately from outside your cell enter the minor door to find the flesh-eating mole and give it the kernel to distract it, which gives you access to the gem chest in its cell. Inside the treasure chest is a Wooden Chair. – Go back outside and climb the circular chairs to get to the central cave, where you must cross to bridge to the justly and stop right after crossing the bridge to find a wooden children ’ randomness horse. Place the Wooden Chair on top of the white children ’ s horse for you to step on them and gain enough altitude to reach the Golden Coin on the rocks above !
There you go ! All Gold Coins in King ’ s Quest 2015 : chapter 2 are yours ! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Gold Coins concealed in the game .
Please check out our other “ How To ” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy King ’ s Quest 2015 : chapter 2 more ! 😀
huge thanks to UKGamingNetwork for the guide video and tips .
Please comment if you have any additional King’s Quest 2015: Chapter 2 Gold Coins location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!
About the author
By Ferry Groenendijk : He is the founder and editor of Video Games Blogger. He loved gaming from the moment he got a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. on his 8th birthday. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter, Facebook and at Google+.