At the start of their reign the Monarch has an empty pouch, while in Kingdom: New Lands and Kingdom Two Crowns they bring with them the coins they had when leaving the previous island .
The mint pouch can comfortably hold up to about forty coins, becoming “ wide ”. however, it is possible to overfill the pouch, making the capacity efficaciously about fifty coins. Coins picked up while overfilling are increasingly probably to slip off the overflowing atomic pile, falling onto the ground or into the river irretrievably. Gems hold more space than coins, and indeed holding many gems significantly reduces the pouch capacity. After you find him it is best that you give all your gems to the Gem Keeper, it may be a thoroughly theme to leave jewel chests unopened until they are needed. It is besides possible sometimes for gems to form barriers that prevent coins from reaching the bed of the pouch although this can easily be remedied by reshuffling the pouch by emptying it .
A sovereign with an overflowing pouch has a act of options to consider :
- They can run past subjects in order to not let them stop and deliver coins.
- They can spend the coins right away on good investments such as building walls or paying statues.
- They can drop a few coins to archers or farmers for temporary safekeeping (In Kingdom: Classic villagers and builders do not give back more than two coins although picking up more, while in New Lands they don’t pick up more than two coins).
- They can drop coins outside the outer walls to have fewer attacking greedlings that night.
- In New Lands and Two Crowns, they can give as many coins as they wish to the Banker for safekeeping.
Bug – There is a bug in Kingdom Two Crowns where a coin that has just been picked up by the Monarch will fall directly into the river, even if the purse is very far from overflowing, more specificaly when the purse is visibly less than half full.
It looks like a tease, because the mint does not bounces on the acme of the bag, as it normally happens when the purse is about full. The glitched coin just goes down in a vertical fall without hitting anything. As having very few coins is more common during winter, some players would have the mental picture that the bug is related to that temper, but it can happen on any season. The residential district have started reporting this more after the Conquest Update ( November 2021 ), but it used to happen before that, possibly less frequently. It seems to have started as of the Never Alone update ( April 2021 ) .
– There is a bug inwhere a coin that has barely been picked up by the Monarch will fall directly into the river, even if the purse is very far from overflowing, more specificaly when the purse is visibly less than half full .
Colors of coins and gems
Coins and gems inside the pouch can be different colors, but they all function as normal coins and gems when removed. Coins can be bronze, argent, and aureate, while gems can be aristocratic, green, and red .
These are the achievements directly related to the pouch : Overflowing the coin pouch by day VI grants :
- “By Day Six I Was Rich”, in Classic and New Lands
- “On the Sixth Day”, in Two Crowns.
Read more: How to Organize a Coin Collection?
- According to Wikipedia For the developer Gordon ( in a with Elisabeth from Raw Fury, on 26 March 2021 and uploaded to Youtube four days later ), that ‘s the more historically accurate name for this sport : “ The official name of the coin bag is actually a “coin purse”, because that’s the correct terminology that was used back then. It was a coin purse. ”
other names used by the community are : coin pouch, coin bag ( used in game files ), or plainly bag ; and yet, but less coarse, all the variants replacing the bible “ mint ” with “ gold ”, as in “ aureate purse ” .
- Reddit. 21 November 2021 .
- Steam. 29 November 2021 .
Read more: 4 Steps to Safely Buying Litecoin
Reddit. 2 December 2021.
- . Steam. 9 December 2021 .
- . Steam. 10 December 2021 .
- As seen on on Youtube. 15 June 2021 .