2021 1 oz Gold American Eagle $50 Coin BU
Please note, this is the last American Gold Eagle that features the original reverse design.
bullion Exchanges is pleased to present the US Mint ’ s newest Gold Eagle, the 2021 1 oz Gold American Eagle $50 Coin. This coin contains .9167 fine amber and weighs 1 troy ounce, making it a widely popular investment. Investors should note that this is the last amber american Eagle to carry the original rearward design by Miley Busiek Frost before the purpose is replaced with an update version in mid-2021. Bookend your collection of the originally-designed Gold Eagles coins with this Brilliant Uncirculated 2021 1 oz Gold American Eagle $50 Coin !
Since their presentation in 1986, American Gold Eagle coins remained in high demand among the mint roll up and investing communities. The gold american Eagle is the official bullion mint of the United States, proudly embellished with universal american symbols including the american english Eagle, Lady Liberty, and the US Capitol. As the thirty-fifth Anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program approaches, the US Mint decided to redesign the rearward for the gold and silver eagles to be released late in 2021. however, the Platinum and Palladium Eagle coins are not being redesigned at this time.
The obverse design continues to proudly display the Augustus Saint-Gaudens example. This design was an update rendition from the Gold Double Eagle that was no longer produced after 1933. In this image, Lady Liberty strides forward with a flaming common mullein in one pass and an olive branch in the early. These two objects symbolize the concept of peace through military capability. In the setting, there are rays of sunlight radiating from the US Capitol behind Lady Liberty .
The invert of the $ 50 Gold Eagle features the celebrated image by Miley Busiek : A family of american bald eagles. One parent swoops down toward the nest where the other parent and baby eagle expect. The flying eagle carries an olive outgrowth in its talons .
Final Gold Eagle release with the original reverse design
- Made from .9167 fine gold with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Produced by the US Mint
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- individual Coins arrive in plastic flips
- Face value of $ 50 USD backed by the united states Government
Read more: Coin collecting – Wikipedia
- Obverse : dame Liberty with a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left hand. She strides ahead with the capitol build up in the background. Inscriptions : “ LIBERTY ” and “ 2021 ” .
- Reverse : Showcases an eagle with an olive outgrowth hovering above its nest while its teammate and their hatchling wait in the nest below. Inscriptions include “ UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ” “ E PLURIBUS UNUM, ” “ IN GOD WE TRUST, ” along with the system of weights, honor, and denomination .
After you add this 2021 1 oz Gold American Eagle to your haul, take a moment to explore our divers assortment of US Mint products. We suggest rounding out your order with a 2020-W Jefferson Nickel or a Gold American Buffalo coin. You can besides purchase fractional US Gold Eagles in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/2 oz sizes. Upon completing the checkout process, Bullion Exchanges will cautiously package and ship your products to your doorway. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service agents with any questions.