Roman Republic Silver Denarius circa 101 BC Pendant with Roma & Victory
Please Note : This is an authentic Ancient Roman Treasure Coin, and you will receive the demand chandelier in the photograph and description .
Before the Roman Empire, there was the Roman Republic… where ancient Rome was ruled by the knock-down Senate and moneyers were responsible for creating the coins used by the citizens of this rising might.
This silver coin, a Denaruis, was minted by coiner L. Julius in 101 BC. It pictures the helmeted Roma on the front ( obverse ) with an ear of grain behind her. Roma was the personification – the representation of the city of Rome, where this mint was minted. On the binding ( reverse ) is Victory, the goddess of victory in struggle and over death, driving a biga ( a clean two-horse chariot ).
Our ancient coin pendants are a front-runner of history fans, students, travel buffs and teachers… and anyone with a love of the past. Our roman jewelry is designed to be worn by men or women will accommodate both large and small chain and leather necklaces .
Your Roman Treasure Coin Pendant
- Denomination: Denaruis
- Moneyer: L. Julius
- Date & Mint: 101 BC, Rome
- Coin Metal: Silver
- Bezel Metal: 14K White Gold
- Articulating Bail Interior Diameter: Will accommodate chain or leather necklace up to 6.2 mm
- Coin Obverse: Roma, the personification of Rome
- Coin Reverse: Victory (the Roman goddess of victory in battle and over death) driving a biga
- Size: 3/4″ / 20mm Across, 1 1/4″ / 32mm Tall –
Read more custom BY HOANGLM with new data process: Binance Coin Becomes First Crypto to Surpass January ’18 All-Time High | https://ontopwiki.com
equitable a bite smaller than a U.S. Quarter including the bezel ( skeleton around the mint )
Read more custom BY HOANGLM with new data process: Mini Coin Purse – Free Crochet Pattern
April ‘s Notes : This coin is a fantastic theatrical performance of the Roman Republic. Roma ‘s beautiful portrayal is backed by an ear of grain – signifying the abundance that this personification brought to Rome. The portrait and helmet detail is firm – a capital case of the celebrated Republican Denarius. Best of all, while mint minters in Ancient Rome did n’t care if the top of one side was besides the top on the other ( what we now call “ Medallic Orientation ” ) this coins about perfect predilection means you can wear it either side out .
Each ancient Roman mint was hand-struck by three people, and at the stature of the Roman empire, coins were minted throughout the sprawl territories – even in military camps where coins were minted to pay soldiers. Lost or intentionally hoarded, this ancient Roman Coin was discovered by metallic element detector and professionally conserved for a life of enjoyment.
Your Roman Coin Pendant comes with:
- Our 100% Authentic Lifetime Guarantee
- A Detailed, Multi-Page Color Certificate of Authenticity Researched and Written by April Knecht
- Historic Brief: The Coins of the Roman Republic & Empire
- A Mini Museum Frame to Display and Enjoy Your Treasure When You are not Wearing It
- A Treasure Jewelry Care Card