If you own any of these ASIC miners and are looking for coins other than Dash then here it is. here in this post we ’ ll be listing all the democratic X11 coins for you to mine. But before we get into the tilt here is a quick summary of X11 for those who don ’ metric ton know about this algorithm .
X11 algorithm is a proof of Work hashish function designed by Evan Duffield. He is the effect developer of Dash ( previously Darkcoin ) and is the inaugural cryptocurrency to implement the X11 hash algorithm. The chief purpose for the initiation of this algorithm is prevention of ASIC miners .
Why prevent ASIC ? ASIC miners are always considered as a threat to the crypto mine ecosystem. They are the independent cause of centralization of hashing world power.
ASICs ( Application Specific Integrated Circuit ) are mighty, resource intensive, and their alone aim is to mine a specific algorithm efficiently. Since they are faster ; even users with GPUs and CPUs are put at competitive disadvantage with regards to receiving auction block rewards. therefore limiting mass engagement from mining the cryptocurrency .
After the implementation of SHA-256 ( Bitcoin ) ASIC and Scrypt ASICs ( Litecoin ) ; X11 was introduced in early on 2014 to provide a more sustainable mining ecosystem for CPU & GPU miners .
X11 was designed to be ASIC immune. It is much building complex than Bitcoin ’ s SHA-256 and it works by combining 11 different hashing algorithm ( hence the number 11 in X11 ) .
The 11 individual algorithm that make up X11 are :
BLAKE BLUE MIDNIGHT WISH (BMW) Grøstl JH Keccak Skein Luffa CubeHash SHAvite-3 SIMD ECHO
Since X11 uses multiple rounds of 11 different hashish functions ; it is considered to be one of the safe and the most advance hash algorithm in the cryptocurrency space .
While it is still more guarantee and complicated than Bitcoin ’ s SHA-256 ; it failed its original purpose of being ASIC-resistant .
In early 2016 ASICs for X11 started appearing ; slowly pushing GPU miners out of the plot. immediately presently there are many ASICs able for mining this algorithm more efficiently. They comprise a major assign of the net hashrate. So this algo is no longer potential to mine using general purpose hardware like CPU or GPU .
evening though X11 is no longer providing ASIC resistance a lots of coins are calm based on this algorithm. Majority of them were from that initially days of X11 when the algorithm actually provided ASIC resistance .
all right ! now let ’ s take a look at all those coins that are powered by X11 PoW algorithm .
If you are a GPU or CPU miner then the following mint list is not for you. It is entirely for those who own
- Antminer D3
- Baikal Giant X10 Dash coin miner
- Innosilicon A5 Dash master
- X11 Baikal Dash mini miner
- The Pinldea DR-3, DR-100
- Spondoolies SPx36
- FusionSilicon X7 and other X11 ASIC machines.
presently, there are 100s of coins using X11. however most of them are passive and many on the other pass have very less trade bulk or has no real prize. So listing all those coins are wholly pointless .
here we are only going to list the top X11 coins by market cap. kindly do your own research to find out the best X11 coin that offers the best value.
Read more: Events Timeline
To check the mine profitableness of these coins we suggest you to use WhatToMine and other mine calculators .
1. Dash (DASH) – X11 coin
2. PACcoin (PAC)
3. Polis (POLIS)
4. MonetaryUnit (MUE)
Note: Proof of Work phase over. nobelium longer mineable .
5. Happycoin (HPC)
- Website: http://happycointech.org/
- Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1859071.0
6. CannabisCoin (CANN)
- Website: http://cannabiscoin.net/
- Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827998.0
7. Pura (PURA)
- Website: http://mypura.io/
- Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129477.0
8. Monoeci (XMCC)
- Website: http://www.monacocoin.net/
- Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083054
Note: PoW phase over ( No long mineable ) .
9. Capricoin (CPC)
- Website: http://capricoin.org/
- Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570021.0
10. Transfercoin (TX)
- Website: http://txproject.io/
- Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0
11. Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME)
- Website: https://memetic.ai/
- Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1391598.0
12. Adzcoin (ADZ)
- Website: https://adzcoin.org/
- Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590365.0
13. I/O Coin (IOC)
- Website: http://iocoin.io/
- Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0
14. SecretCoin (SCRT)
Announcement: hypertext transfer protocol : //bitcointalk.org/index.php ? topic=1161754.0
15. Monkey Project (MONK)
Announcement: hypertext transfer protocol : //bitcointalk.org/index.php ? topic=2433238
16. Paxex (PAXEX)
Announcement: hypertext transfer protocol : //bitcointalk.org/index.php ? topic=4466170.0
17. KZ Cash (KZC)
Announcement: hypertext transfer protocol : //bitcointalk.org/index.php ? topic=2312421.0
18. Conceal (CCX) – hypertext transfer protocol : //bitcointalk.org/index.php ? topic=5086106
here are few other X11 coins .
We highly recommend to not mine any of the coins listed below. All these coins have no volume, no dev or no community interest. They are about dead .
- Azart (AZART) – Was using X11 but currently using X17. Not mineable using X11 ASICs.
- Digital Price (DP) – Non mineable cryptocurrency
- Syndicate (SYNX) – Proof of Work ended. No longer mineable.
- Onix (ONX)
- Startcoin (START)
- Cream – CRM – Was previously using X11 but currently powered by Skein.
- HyperStake (HYP) – PoW phase phased out.
- InsaneCoin (INSN)
- Regalcoin (REC)
- BlueCoin (BLU)
- Renos (RNS)
- Centurion (CNT)
- SmartCoin (SMC)
- SpreadCoin (SPR)
- InsaneCoin (INSN)
- Eternity (ENT)
- Prime-XI (PXI)
- Ratecoin (XRA)
- Kurrent (KURT)
- Synergy (SNRG)
- InflationCoin (IFLT)
- Arion (ARION)
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI)
- Digitalcoin (DGC) – Multi algorithm
- Eryllium (ERY)
- Elements (ELM)
- SuperCoin (SUPER)
- Phantomx (PNX)
- Pure (PUREX)
- CrevaCoin (CREVA)
- Evil Coin (EVIL)
- Castle (CSTL)
- Ammo Reloaded (AMMO)
- Impact (IMX)
- SteepCoin (STEEP)
- BowsCoin (BSC)
- Quebecoin (QBC)
- Virtacoin (VTA)
- GoldBlocks (GB)
- Truckcoin (TRK)
- Condensate (RAIN)
nowadays this number is not over. We ’ ll keep updating this post whenever we find a new coin on X11. besides if you come across one then don ’ metric ton forget to mention it in the comments below.
Read more: How to Make a Coin Bezel Necklace – Easy!
More about X11: hypertext transfer protocol : //dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1146918/X11
X11 is fair one of the many Proof of Work algorithm. here are few other popular algorithms that you may like .
Visit our coin number page to find out more algorithms .